The Return for Change campaign hosted its first webinar on the 10th June 2021. Titled – Boosting Recycling: How a Deposit Refund Scheme Works. Which you can now watch the recording in full
We were delighted to welcome as panellists:
- Minister of State with Responsibility for the Circular Economy, Ossian Smyth
- James MacKenzie from the Have You Got the Bottle Campaign in Scotland
- Andrew Spare from Carrickmacross Tidy Town – Ireland’s DRS pioneers!
- Shane Lyster from the Irish Beverage Council
- Paul MacDonald from the Department of Environment, Climate and Communications
- Mindy O’Brien, VOICE Ireland Coordinator
Between them, they covered just about every angle regarding the introduction of Ireland’s Deposit Return Scheme (expected by Q3 of 2022).
We hope that you find this webinar informative and thought-provoking. If you have question in relation to it or the Deposit Return Scheme more generally, please contact us